Typically graceful spray of prismatic crystals exhibiting yellow and red shading caused by the abundance of iron oxide and hematite at Jinlong Hill. Dimensions and weight include the acrylic stand.
- Locality: Jinlong Hill, Longchuan, Guangdong Province, China
- Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 5.5cm
Groups or clusters of aesthetic quartz crystals from this northern Guangdong Province locality, with traces of hematite or colourful iron staining.
- Quartz x 6
- Locality: Jinlong Hill, Longchuan County, Guangdong Province, China
- Weight: 1.275kg (Include the packing box or flat)
“Exclude Free Shipping”
This group of crystals has a satin like lustre. The calcite and minor fluorite add to make an interesting specimen. The calcite has some damage.
- Locality: Huangganglian Mines, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia, China
- Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5cm