Typically graceful spray of prismatic crystals exhibiting yellow and red shading caused by the abundance of iron oxide and hematite at Jinlong Hill. Dimensions and weight include the acrylic stand.
- Locality: Jinlong Hill, Longchuan, Guangdong Province, China
- Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 5.5cm
This group of crystals has a satin like lustre. The calcite and minor fluorite add to make an interesting specimen. The calcite has some damage.
- Locality: Huangganglian Mines, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia, China
- Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5cm
A specimen of flat, silver-grey metallic hexagonal plates of molybdenite with quartz. This is a terrific specimen from Babu, Guangxi. The main crystal is 3.5cm across.
- Locality: Babu District, Hezhou Prefecture, Guangxi Autonomous Region, China
- Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 7cm