- Emerald x 1 (Dayakou Mine, Wenshan Prefecture, Yunnan Province, China)
The bright green transluscent emerald crystals contrast beautifully with fluorescent calcite matrix.
- Quartz var. Amethyst x 1 (Daye Mine, Huangshi Prefecture, Hubei Province, China)
The bright and sharp amethyst crystals are associated with calcite and quartz on matrix. An extremely attractive Daye specimen.
- Scheelite on Muscovite x 1 (Xuebaoding Mine, Pingwu County, Sichuan Province, China)
Typical orange coloured scheelite of Xuebaoding on blades of muscovite mica. Shows typical bright white fluorescence under shortwave ultraviolet light.
- Fluorite x 1 (Xianghuapu Mine, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China)
This specimen is interesting as it has all the common features of Xianghuapu fluorite with inclusions and growths. Selected faces are fully transparent whilst others are totally opaque.
- Calcite on Quartz x 1 (Yaogangxian Mine, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China)
Primary and secondary growths of calcite with minor scheelite crystals on a quartz crystal prism. Deep red fluorescence of the calcite with bright white fluorescing scheelite.
- Native Copper x 1 (Daye Copper Mine, Huangshi Prefecture, Hubei Province, China)
An excellent cabinet display specimen of crystalline Native Copper from Daye Copper Mine. The metallic coloured piece has remnants of matrix.
- Weight: 1.6kg (Include the packing box or flat)
“Exclude Free Shipping”